SAGANet Community (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Expert

SAGANet Logo Design Competition - 6 days left to enter!

SAGANet Logo Design Competition - 6 days left to enter! Please help spread the word about our SAGANet Logo Design Competition! SAGANet.or…

Started by Sara Imari Walker

0 Jan 26, 2015

Expert

SAGANet Launches Logo Design Competition!

SAGANet Logo Design Competition   SAGANet is looking for a new logo to take us into 2015 in style! SAGANet members are invited to help shap…

Started by Sara Imari Walker

0 Dec 15, 2014

Carl's 80th on Sunday Nov. 9-- No events??

Greetings, All: I've searched but I don't see any intended events to commemorate Carl Sagan's 80th birthday this Sunday Nov. 9th.  I'm rath…

Started by CJ

0 Nov 4, 2014

15 Years of International Collaboration in Space

Happy 15th Birthday ISS! #ISS15 . The International Space Station turns 15 today. What are your thoughts on this amazing achievement of man…

Started by Suraj Biradar

0 Nov 19, 2013

*ALIEN DESIGNING GROUP*

**********************************************update of this discussion********************************************* - Heather, Gavriil, Ke…

Started by Jordan W

45 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Sanjoy Som

I wonder if everyone is aware of the Carl Sagan Google Doodle Campaign?

Hello Everyone! I wonder if everyone is aware of the Carl Sagan Google Doodle Campaign.  A fellow on Facebook has been trying to get everyo…

Started by CJ

2 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by John Jaksich

RE: Sequestration problems? Science and professional ethics

I am calling attention to the sequestration cuts that many scientists will be facing--in the coming months. I received word of this possibi…

Started by John Jaksich

4 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by John Jaksich

Accommodations in NASA Ames area -

Hello All, I am new to the world of planetary sciences, but am looking to move down to the San Jose area to work on some projects at NASA A…

Started by Kera Tucker

3 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Kera Tucker

Expert

Gerald A. Soffen Memorial Fund - Travel Award for $500 - Due date Oct 15th

Dear Colleagues,   Please distribute this announcement to deserving undergraduate and graduate students in your department or your Space Gr…

Started by Julia DeMarines (Teaspoon)

0 Sep 25, 2012

Career Path Advice for Aspiring Astrobiologists

Hi everyone! I am Vann and I am just new here at SAGAN. I am seeking for advice from people coming from different fields especially Astrobi…

Started by Ivan llanto

6 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Ivan llanto

RSS

Forum

Ask your questions here!

Started by Gina Misra in SAGANet Discussions. Last reply by Cesar Andres Alfonso Zamora Apr 13. 178 Replies

If you are trying to ask a question live during Ask an Astrobiologist, please do so in the main chatroom at the bottom of the screen! You can also ask on twitter @saganorg…Continue

© 2021   Blue Marble Space, a non-profit organization committed to science and science outreach.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service