Gina Misra's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Paraj, You are very young so there is no need to stress about this now, though. Jus…"

Gina Misra replied Sep 26, 2019 to Ask your questions here!

129 Sep 30
Reply by Sangeet Dhiman

"Matthew, It seems unlikely that we could genetically engineer human beings to chang…"

Gina Misra replied Sep 22, 2019 to Ask your questions here!

129 Sep 30
Reply by Sangeet Dhiman

"Rajat, There is indeed a growing astrobiology community in India. it's very excitin…"

Gina Misra replied Aug 11, 2019 to Ask your questions here!

129 Sep 30
Reply by Sangeet Dhiman

"Hi Kyle! Welcome to Saganet. I passed your question on to some of our Experts! Their…"

Gina Misra replied Jul 16, 2019 to Ask your questions here!

129 Sep 30
Reply by Sangeet Dhiman

"Gaurav, The general process in the United States for applying to graduate school is…"

Gina Misra replied Jun 25, 2019 to Ask your questions here!

129 Sep 30
Reply by Sangeet Dhiman

"I think I understand better. Although, I am now realizing this question is a bit out…"

Gina Misra replied Jun 21, 2019 to Ask your questions here!

129 Sep 30
Reply by Sangeet Dhiman

"Mohit, You may simply be seeing a reflection of the red light from your retina in y…"

Gina Misra replied Jun 17, 2019 to Ask your questions here!

129 Sep 30
Reply by Sangeet Dhiman

"Hi Sidney! Glad you joined us. Sanjoy Som, one of our Experts, has written an articl…"

Gina Misra replied Jun 17, 2019 to Ask your questions here!

129 Sep 30
Reply by Sangeet Dhiman

"You can use the chatroom at the bottom of the screen. If you use Twitter, you can tw…"

Gina Misra replied May 23, 2019 to Ask your questions here!

129 Sep 30
Reply by Sangeet Dhiman

"Ian, Thanks for your question! The questions during the live broadcast are fed eith…"

Gina Misra replied May 23, 2019 to Ask your questions here!

129 Sep 30
Reply by Sangeet Dhiman

RSS

Forum

Ask your questions here!

Started by Gina Misra in SAGANet Discussions. Last reply by Sangeet Dhiman Sep 30. 129 Replies

If you are trying to ask a question live during Ask an Astrobiologist, please do so in the main chatroom at the bottom of the screen! You can also ask on twitter @saganorg…Continue

© 2020   Blue Marble Space, a non-profit organization committed to science and science outreach.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service