Jacob Haqq-Misra's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ammad, Great question! All data from NASA is made available to the public and us…"

Jacob Haqq-Misra replied Oct 29, 2019 to Ask your questions here!

179 6 hours ago
Reply by Zeynep Dila Memiş

"Hi Sara, There are indeed a number of us who were drawn to astrobiology because of…"

Jacob Haqq-Misra replied Sep 23, 2019 to Ask your questions here!

179 6 hours ago

"Hi Mert, The short answer is probably not, in the sense that some amount of climate…"

Jacob Haqq-Misra replied Sep 14, 2019 to Ask your questions here!

179 6 hours ago

"Our call for short stories has been extended until June 30th. We invite you all (inc…"

Jacob Haqq-Misra replied Jun 15, 2016 to Call for Short Stories

1 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Jacob Haqq-Misra

"In principle, present-day spectroscopic technology could detect the "red edge" of ch…"

Jacob Haqq-Misra replied Feb 24, 2015 to Spectroscopy and Chlorophyll

1 Feb 24, 2015

"I placed my order for 1000 seeds last night! Lots of invasive shrubs on our land, pl…"

Jacob Haqq-Misra replied Feb 23, 2015 to Planting Milkweed to Restore Monarch Butterfly Populations - Free Seeds!

1 Feb 23, 2015

"Sure, that would be fun to do a combined interview with Abel!My best days are Monday…"

Jacob Haqq-Misra replied May 21, 2014 to Let's talk about astrobiology.

9 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Paul Carr

"Hi Paul, this sound like a great opportunity! I am a research scientist with the Blu…"

Jacob Haqq-Misra replied May 20, 2014 to Let's talk about astrobiology.

9 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Paul Carr

RSS

Forum

Ask your questions here!

Started by Gina Misra in SAGANet Discussions. Last reply by Zeynep Dila Memiş 6 hours ago. 179 Replies

If you are trying to ask a question live during Ask an Astrobiologist, please do so in the main chatroom at the bottom of the screen! You can also ask on twitter @saganorg…Continue

© 2021   Blue Marble Space, a non-profit organization committed to science and science outreach.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service