Jacob Haqq-Misra's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ammad, Great question! All data from NASA is made available to the public and us…"

Jacob Haqq-Misra replied Oct 29, 2019 to Ask your questions here!

128 Sep 30, 2020
Reply by Sangeet Dhiman

"Hi Sara, There are indeed a number of us who were drawn to astrobiology because of…"

Jacob Haqq-Misra replied Sep 23, 2019 to Ask your questions here!

128 Sep 30, 2020
Reply by Sangeet Dhiman

"Hi Mert, The short answer is probably not, in the sense that some amount of climate…"

Jacob Haqq-Misra replied Sep 14, 2019 to Ask your questions here!

128 Sep 30, 2020
Reply by Sangeet Dhiman

"Our call for short stories has been extended until June 30th. We invite you all (inc…"

Jacob Haqq-Misra replied Jun 15, 2016 to Call for Short Stories

1 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Jacob Haqq-Misra

"In principle, present-day spectroscopic technology could detect the "red edge" of ch…"

Jacob Haqq-Misra replied Feb 24, 2015 to Spectroscopy and Chlorophyll

1 Feb 24, 2015

"I placed my order for 1000 seeds last night! Lots of invasive shrubs on our land, pl…"

Jacob Haqq-Misra replied Feb 23, 2015 to Planting Milkweed to Restore Monarch Butterfly Populations - Free Seeds!

1 Feb 23, 2015

"Sure, that would be fun to do a combined interview with Abel!My best days are Monday…"

Jacob Haqq-Misra replied May 21, 2014 to Let's talk about astrobiology.

9 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Paul Carr

"Hi Paul, this sound like a great opportunity! I am a research scientist with the Blu…"

Jacob Haqq-Misra replied May 20, 2014 to Let's talk about astrobiology.

9 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Paul Carr

RSS

Forum

Ask your questions here!

Started by Gina Misra in SAGANet Discussions. Last reply by Sangeet Dhiman Sep 30, 2020. 128 Replies

If you are trying to ask a question live during Ask an Astrobiologist, please do so in the main chatroom at the bottom of the screen! You can also ask on twitter @saganorg…Continue

© 2021   Blue Marble Space, a non-profit organization committed to science and science outreach.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service