If you are trying to ask a question live during Ask an Astrobiologist, please do so in the main chatroom at the bottom of the screen! You can also ask on twitter @saganorg using #AskAstrobio.

If the live show is not airing and you have a question for a scientist, ask it right here and we'll get back to you!

Views: 2997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a Geology undergraduate student at the University of Delhi, with minors in math and microbiology. Astrobiology and related areas such as Geobiology pique my attention. Could you kindly recommend any reputable graduate schools in other countries with relation to NASA or ESA where research focuses on topics such as the origins of life and the search for life elsewhere in the universe?

Please tell me how to write SOP in Astrobiology

Hello,

From the time I was a teenager I am fascinated about our planet Earth and the universe. Wondering what is out there, curious. Back then I studied astronomy and paleontology from books and courses. But when I noticed there is a science called astrobiology I got really excited and started the online astrobiology course by professor Charles Cockell. Can you tell me what is best to study next in the field of astrobiology?

Ps
I'm also studying astrophysics (online)

kind regards,
Peter

RSS

Forum

Ask your questions here!

Started by Gina Misra in SAGANet Discussions. Last reply by Peter Rasenberg Sep 1. 198 Replies

If you are trying to ask a question live during Ask an Astrobiologist, please do so in the main chatroom at the bottom of the screen! You can also ask on twitter @saganorg…Continue

© 2021   Blue Marble Space, a non-profit organization committed to science and science outreach.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service