If you are trying to ask a question live during Ask an Astrobiologist, please do so in the main chatroom at the bottom of the screen! You can also ask on twitter @saganorg using #AskAstrobio.

If the live show is not airing and you have a question for a scientist, ask it right here and we'll get back to you!

Views: 1791

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just finished watching the latest live broadcast with Kevin Hand. Fascinating discussion about alien oceans.

I was curious if a liquid ocean is sitting under the surface of Europa, is it possible that a planet with a dense atmosphere like Titan could also have temperatures high enough for liquid water to exist on the surface, not necessarily in our solar system, but around exoplanets? 

We have two moons with liquid water outside of the traditional 'Goldilocks Zone' which seems like it would greatly expand the possibility of there being life in the Galaxy. 

I am looking for a list of contests for middle school students, on topics of astrobiology, cognitive astrobiology and AI in space. 

Thank you,

Julia Brodsky

www.artofinquiry.net

I am looking for project opportunities related to astronomy/astrobiology. I am a 2nd year undergraduate student with keen interest in the same.
  • hello there, Chirag Parmar this side!

i am a biotechnology student and currently on research of plants on other planets! The main issue is the gravity of the planet! If we take mars as an example, the gravity present there is one third of earth! Even humans can’t walk on the surface! Plants do react with the gravity! It is their most reliable signal! So what can be the probability of plants on mars?

I think so Edinburgh university has a course on astrobiology. You can check that out. And try astriology courses on Coursera also!!

Where to answer the question which was asked in ask an astrobiologist episode: 35??

RSS

Forum

Ask your questions here!

Started by Gina Misra in SAGANet Discussions. Last reply by Sangeet Dhiman Sep 30. 128 Replies

If you are trying to ask a question live during Ask an Astrobiologist, please do so in the main chatroom at the bottom of the screen! You can also ask on twitter @saganorg…Continue

© 2020   Blue Marble Space, a non-profit organization committed to science and science outreach.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service