The astronomical community is in an expansion phase of exoplanet science, especially with several American and European space missions (TESS, CHEOPS, PLATO, JWST) on the horizon (2017 to 2024). The new Exoplanets conference series aims to consolidate all aspects of exoplanet science and strike a balance between:
- Exoplanet theory, observations and instrumentation;
- Exoplanet discovery and atmospheric characterisation;
- Transiting and directly imaged exoplanets;
- Ground- and space-based surveys/missions;
- American and European participation.
Exoplanets II is part of a series of conferences following Exoplanets I, organised in Davos between 3 and 8 July 2016. Exoplanets II will be hosted at the University of Cambridge, UK between 2 and 6 July 2018.
Pre-registration for this event will open in June 2017.
Please direct any questions regarding Exoplanets II to email@example.com