SAGANet @ AbSciCon 2015!

SAGANet is heading to the Astrobiology Science Conference 2015 in Chicago, IL - June 15th - 19th! Here’s a full run-down of our community’s epic involvement:

SAGANet Tweets @ AbSciCon - If you can’t be there in person, follow @SAGANorg !

For community members not at the conference - you can follow all the conference happenings thanks to our dedicated team of Tweeters! SAGANet community members Palmer Fliss, Betul Kacar (@betulland), Julia DeMarines (@lifeNspace), Zach Adam, Sara Imari Walker (@Sara_Imari), Sanjoy Som (@sanjoymarcel) and Heshan “Grasshopper” Illangkoon (@DrGrasshopper) will be tweeting from the event. @SAGANorg  #SAGANow

If you are going to be at AbSciCon and want to share the awesomeness by tweeting with us at SAGANet, email us at admins@saganet.org and we will hook you up with our tweeting team!

Group Forum - Connect with fellow conference goers on SAGANet!

Join our SAGANet @ AbSciCon Group Forum to connect with other SAGANet Members at the Meeting!

Wed. @ 9:15AM in the Grand Ballroom - Improving Astrobiology Education Plenary features SAGANet Co-Founders Sanjoy Som and Heshan “Grasshopper” Illangkoon!

We are super excited that two of our very own will be sharing their innovative perspectives on astrobiology education and public engagement at the Wed. morning plenary!

Wed. @ 12:30 - 1:45 in Boulevard C - SAGANet Community Peripheral Meeting!

Come join us to learn more about SAGANet.org - the astrobiology social network. What is it? How does it work? What is in it for you?

Wed @ 6:15PM - Location TBA - Cocktails with SAGANet STEM Mentoring Labs!

Are you a SAGANet Mentor or interested in becoming one? Join us for a social hour with like-minded early-career scientists from around the world! Location TBA - contact admins@saganet.org for more details!

Thur. ~12:30 - 6PM Mentoring @ AbSciCon!

Mentor a high school student for half a day of the conference! For more information or to sign-up email Daniella Scalice atdaniella.m.scalice@nasa.gov . This event is co-sponsored by NASA and the SAGANet STEM Mentoring Labs.

Thur @ 7:30PM - Salon C Stop by and say “hello!” at the Poster session!

Visit us at our SAGANet.org poster titled “SAGANet.org: Your Virtual Astrobiology Community” [#7706]  Our poster presentation is part of the session on “Astrobiology Education and Public Outreach and its Impact: 21st Century Ideas and Experienced Perspectives”.

Views: 29

Reply to This

Photos

• Add Photos

Blog Posts

The 5th Mexican School of Astrobiology

Posted by Tardigrelda on June 24, 2019 at 1:00pm 0 Comments

I am really glad to invite everyone to the next Mexican School of Astrobiology (aka EMA) which is this August.

¡Anímate a participar en la 5ta Escuela Mexicana de…

Continue

A consortium of representatives of European Research Organisations has taken the initiative to create a virtual institute named the “European Astrobiology Institute” (EAI) with the ambition of enabli…

Posted by Wolf D. Geppert on February 24, 2019 at 1:33am 0 Comments

A consortium of representatives of European Research Organisations has taken the initiative to create a virtual institute named the “European Astrobiology Institute” (EAI) with the ambition of enabling Europe to emerge as a key player in Astrobiology and to…

Continue

AbSciCon session on life in high salt habitats

Posted by Jeff Bowman on December 14, 2018 at 8:12am 0 Comments

Abstract submissions are open for AbSciCon 2019!  You can check out the full selection of sessions here, however, I'd like to draw your attention toward the session Salty Goodness: Understanding life, biosignature…

Continue

vemala Network

Posted by Apit Supriatna on October 7, 2018 at 1:07am 0 Comments

Vemala.com merupakan situs yang membahas seputar gaya hidup, dengan berbagai macam informasi kesehatan, olahraga, Fitness, review, kecantikan, relationship,Lifestile, Tips kehamilan,Fashion dan lain sebagainya.

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Ask your questions here!

Started by Gina Riggio in SAGANet Discussions. Last reply by Lauren Seyler on Monday. 57 Replies

If you are trying to ask a question live during Ask an Astrobiologist, please do so in the main chatroom at the bottom of the screen! You can also ask on twitter…Continue

Internship in Astrobiology

Started by Eva Zanditenas in Jobs / Post-docs / Other opportunities Oct 9. 0 Replies

Hi, My name is Eva Zanditenas, I am in my final year of biotechnology (in Paris) and I looking for an internship of six months to conclude my studies.   I am passionate about astrobiology, and it is…Continue

Tags: internship

European Astrobilogy Institute now on Twitter !

Started by Wolf D. Geppert in SAGANet Community Sep 24. 0 Replies

ear All,The European Astrobiology Institute is now on Twitter : @EAIastrobiologyIf you are interested: Follow us!If you like a tweet: Like us!If you find a tweet interesting: Retweet!If you want us…Continue

Spiritual connection

Started by MOHIT Kakkar in The Cutting-Edge of Astrobiology Jun 15. 0 Replies

Hi pls answer my spiritual questions.Continue

© 2019   Blue Marble Space, a non-profit organization committed to science and science outreach.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service