All Discussions Tagged 'Education' (1)

← Back to SAGANet 2.0
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Opportunities for Undergraduates

I propose that there be a group targeting to promoting community outreach and public engagement in undergraduates. The idea being that if y…

Started by Haley Rachelle Gill

6 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Sanjoy Som

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Blog Posts

The 5th Mexican School of Astrobiology

Posted by Tardigrelda on June 24, 2019 at 1:00pm 0 Comments

I am really glad to invite everyone to the next Mexican School of Astrobiology (aka EMA) which is this August.

¡Anímate a participar en la 5ta Escuela Mexicana de…

Continue

A consortium of representatives of European Research Organisations has taken the initiative to create a virtual institute named the “European Astrobiology Institute” (EAI) with the ambition of enabli…

Posted by Wolf D. Geppert on February 24, 2019 at 1:33am 0 Comments

A consortium of representatives of European Research Organisations has taken the initiative to create a virtual institute named the “European Astrobiology Institute” (EAI) with the ambition of enabling Europe to emerge as a key player in Astrobiology and to…

Continue

AbSciCon session on life in high salt habitats

Posted by Jeff Bowman on December 14, 2018 at 8:12am 0 Comments

Abstract submissions are open for AbSciCon 2019!  You can check out the full selection of sessions here, however, I'd like to draw your attention toward the session Salty Goodness: Understanding life, biosignature…

Continue

vemala Network

Posted by Apit Supriatna on October 7, 2018 at 1:07am 0 Comments

Vemala.com merupakan situs yang membahas seputar gaya hidup, dengan berbagai macam informasi kesehatan, olahraga, Fitness, review, kecantikan, relationship,Lifestile, Tips kehamilan,Fashion dan lain sebagainya.

Videos

• Add Videos

Discussion Forum

Opportunities for Undergraduates

Started by Haley Rachelle Gill. Last reply by Sanjoy Som Jan 4, 2016. 6 Replies

I propose that there be a group targeting to promoting community outreach and public engagement in undergraduates. The idea being that if you promote it early enough in professional education that it…Continue

Tags: Education, Undergraduate

Design Discussion Group

Started by Sanjoy Som. Last reply by Anushree Srivastava Jul 25, 2015. 8 Replies

What design features do you like or don't like? Are there websites you particularly like and wished SAGANet emulated?Continue

Features Discussion Group

Started by Sanjoy Som. Last reply by Jamie Rich Jul 22, 2015. 7 Replies

This Forum is to discuss features. What do you currently like? What don't you like? What features did you wish SAGANet offered?Continue

© 2019   Blue Marble Space, a non-profit organization committed to science and science outreach.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service