Education and Public Outreach (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Children's Letters to Scientists

Children's Letters to Scientists - A small book with big ideas "The book is the result of activities organized in elementary schools in Me…

Started by Anushree Srivastava

0 Jun 25, 2015

NASA Education Express

Check out the following NASA opportunities for the education community. Full descriptions are listed below. Space Shuttle Thermal Protect…

0 Apr 2, 2015

Astrobiology Book/Resource List - A State of the Art

When I first found this site I looked around for a resource/book/textbook list and it seems that we don't have one elsewhere so I'd like to…

Started by Brittany

5 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Brittany

Planting Milkweed to Restore Monarch Butterfly Populations - Free Seeds!

Order your free Milkweed seeds! Monarch Butterflies are in danger of losing their seasonal migration that takes them from the northern pla…

Started by Jacob Haqq-Misra

1 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Jacob Haqq-Misra

Play to Cure: Genes in Space (Citizen Science Project )

Galactic journeys, spaceships, and asteroid fields- what could be more exciting? Cancer Research UK developed this incredible space advent…

Started by Preeti Nema

0 Feb 6, 2015

Ask an Astrobiologist" volunteers

It's been many months since I last communicated with SAGANet members who had volunteered to answer questions submitted to the NASA Astrobio…

Started by Linda Billings

0 Nov 13, 2014

Expert

Become a Science Mentor!

SAGANet.org is recruiting Science Mentors for our Fall 2014 Mentoring Programs!   SAGANet.org is looking for early-career scientists (grad…

Started by Sara Imari Walker

0 Oct 15, 2014

Art and the Cosmic Connection!

Free Education Webinar From NASA Educator Professional Development -- Art and the Cosmic ConnectionNASA Educator Professional Development i…

0 Aug 16, 2014

Seminal papers in astrobiology

Hello fellow astrobiologists, I'm looking to do a little crowd sourcing here. If you were to teach a seminar on astrobiology, what sorts of…

Started by Rika Anderson

3 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Shawn Domagal-Goldman

“How can science make the world a better place?”

Calling All Young Artists!    “How can science make the world a better place?” ASM Society Think about the power of science and how it ca…

0 Jun 12, 2014

RSS

Forum

Ask your questions here!

Started by Gina Misra in SAGANet Discussions. Last reply by Peter Rasenberg Sep 1. 198 Replies

If you are trying to ask a question live during Ask an Astrobiologist, please do so in the main chatroom at the bottom of the screen! You can also ask on twitter @saganorg…Continue

© 2021   Blue Marble Space, a non-profit organization committed to science and science outreach.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service