Andrew Planet's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"Just spotted a typo, should read"does not""

Andrew Planet replied Dec 10, 2014 to Human survival

23 May 5, 2018
Reply by Diksha Pasi

Expert

"By the way, in all the Microsoft Windows versions of Office and Word I ever had the…"

Andrew Planet replied Jan 31, 2014 to Human survival

23 May 5, 2018
Reply by Diksha Pasi

Expert

"I personally think our biggest challenge is to learn to differentiate between what w…"

Andrew Planet replied Jan 29, 2014 to Human survival

23 May 5, 2018
Reply by Diksha Pasi

Expert

"Yes, advanced technology does necessarily mean a civilised culture.  Just remember t…"

Andrew Planet replied Jan 29, 2014 to Human survival

23 May 5, 2018
Reply by Diksha Pasi

Expert

"I'd prioritise looking for water to eventually obtain fuel and oxygen for future set…"

Andrew Planet replied Dec 3, 2013 to Science experiments on the moon

3 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Vanessa Tempel

Expert

"Hiya! I'm Andrew and I'm from British Gibraltar, Southern Iberia, Europe.  I'm doin…"

Andrew Planet replied Nov 26, 2013 to Introductions

67 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Sanjoy Som

Expert

"Normality as an outer space journeying species with an outlook to colonise Mars"

Andrew Planet replied Nov 21, 2013 to Describe this video in your own words

1 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Andrew Planet

Expert

"Willing to make a life saving effort on the last breath of oxygen.  Also be able to…"

Andrew Planet replied Oct 31, 2013 to What personality traits should space-explorers have?

5 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Zerin Firoz

Expert

"Organics and water formation in stellar evolution 1st.  Please Please Please!  And S…"

Andrew Planet replied Oct 2, 2013 to Who would you like to see on "Talk to an Astrobiologist"?

4 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Andrew Planet

Expert

"I'd miss plants too. From work at the ISS we now know that plants can can grow absol…"

Andrew Planet replied Sep 16, 2013 to What would you miss the most on your journey to Mars?

8 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by vooderbar

RSS

Forum

Ask your questions here!

Started by Gina Misra in SAGANet Discussions. Last reply by Peter Rasenberg Sep 1. 198 Replies

If you are trying to ask a question live during Ask an Astrobiologist, please do so in the main chatroom at the bottom of the screen! You can also ask on twitter @saganorg…Continue

© 2021   Blue Marble Space, a non-profit organization committed to science and science outreach.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service