Andrew Planet's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"I guessed on these three  6. The life zone is too close to the star7. Have unstable…"

Andrew Planet replied Aug 22, 2013 to Take the short Astrobiology Quiz! What was the hardest question?

20 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by John Jaksich

Expert

"That's what I guessed"

Andrew Planet replied Aug 22, 2013 to Take the short Astrobiology Quiz! What was the hardest question?

20 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by John Jaksich

Expert

"Gosh I'm surprised, I got 100% right and guessed on three.  (Proudly saved webpage)"

20 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by John Jaksich

Expert

"Humankind is indeed more accurate than mankind"

Andrew Planet replied Jul 31, 2013 to What should humans first say on Mars?

11 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Zerin Firoz

Expert

"Where are we of to next?  Or... where's the water ice?  Imagine being the first pers…"

Andrew Planet replied Jul 31, 2013 to What should humans first say on Mars?

11 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Zerin Firoz

Expert

"For me it means organics and water, as we factually know that life can spawn from ca…"

Andrew Planet replied Jul 22, 2013 to What is your definition of Astrobiology?

7 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Anushree Srivastava

Expert

"Amphoteric water, ph 7 neutral and reacts with lots of other chemistry, lots of it a…"

Andrew Planet replied Jul 1, 2013 to What comes to your mind when thinking of the 899 exoplanets that have been discovered so far?

2 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Jordan W

Expert

"Google+, S.A.G.A.N., twitter, facebook, in order of most informative exploration u…"

Andrew Planet replied Jun 26, 2013 to Which online resource do you use to get your space exploration updates?

3 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Andrew Planet

Expert

"Yeah! And its Ok to have fun too but in good taste! "

Andrew Planet replied May 30, 2013 to Describe the value of the Mars exploration program in 3 words

11 May 31, 2013
Reply by Jordan W

Expert

"Marvellous potential habitat (Marsvellous)  Anywhere with a similar gravity to Earth…"

Andrew Planet replied May 28, 2013 to Describe the value of the Mars exploration program in 3 words

11 May 31, 2013
Reply by Jordan W

RSS

Forum

Ask your questions here!

Started by Gina Misra in SAGANet Discussions. Last reply by Peter Rasenberg Sep 1. 198 Replies

If you are trying to ask a question live during Ask an Astrobiologist, please do so in the main chatroom at the bottom of the screen! You can also ask on twitter @saganorg…Continue

© 2021   Blue Marble Space, a non-profit organization committed to science and science outreach.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service