Andrew Planet's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"@ Sanjoy.  It would be very difficult if not impossible to not contaminate other are…"

Andrew Planet replied May 27, 2013 to Should we terraform Mars?

13 May 5, 2016
Reply by Kelly C. Smith

Expert

"I wonder, barring a close super nova or some other cataclysm. if this journey can go…"

Andrew Planet replied May 22, 2013 to Should we terraform Mars?

13 May 5, 2016
Reply by Kelly C. Smith

Expert

"I'm having doubts about engineering on any exobiology, whether that would be too inv…"

Andrew Planet replied May 21, 2013 to Should we terraform Mars?

13 May 5, 2016
Reply by Kelly C. Smith

Expert

"I crafted  and already submitted my own original message to Mars which was requested…"

Andrew Planet replied May 20, 2013 to Should we terraform Mars?

13 May 5, 2016
Reply by Kelly C. Smith

Expert

"Thank you Gavril.  I looked MAVEN up and found that we'll be able to send ours names…"

13 May 5, 2016
Reply by Kelly C. Smith

Expert

"Can we engineer organisms to survive the radiation hitting the surface there without…"

13 May 5, 2016
Reply by Kelly C. Smith

Expert

"I'd only ever go on a one way trip to Mars to attempt to create a self sustaining ba…"

Andrew Planet replied May 13, 2013 to Would you go on a one-way trip to Mars?

5 May 13, 2013
Reply by Andrew Planet

Expert

"I think what would help us in the option of maximising space is to send people that…"

Andrew Planet replied May 13, 2013 to Would you go on a one-way trip to Mars?

5 May 13, 2013
Reply by Andrew Planet

"If at the beginning of life spawning on Earth every living thing belonged to the sam…"

Andrew Planet replied May 12, 2013 to What is "life"? Asks Rep. Bucshon

3 May 25, 2013
Reply by John Jaksich

Expert

"I like all of the missions the same because its all new ground so to speak and its i…"

Andrew Planet replied May 4, 2013 to Which mission are you the most excited about and why?

3 May 4, 2013
Reply by Andrew Planet

RSS

Forum

Ask your questions here!

Started by Gina Misra in SAGANet Discussions. Last reply by Peter Rasenberg Sep 1. 198 Replies

If you are trying to ask a question live during Ask an Astrobiologist, please do so in the main chatroom at the bottom of the screen! You can also ask on twitter @saganorg…Continue

© 2021   Blue Marble Space, a non-profit organization committed to science and science outreach.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service