Andrew Planet's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"One more thing.  Could we have a like icon on comments made by individuals consecuti…"

Andrew Planet replied Apr 17, 2013 to As SAGANet turns 1 yr old, what have you enjoyed and what would you like to see on the site in the future?

7 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Jordan W

Expert

"I like S.A.G.A.N. masses.  Its sort of like a Facebook, Twitter and a Google+ hangou…"

Andrew Planet replied Apr 17, 2013 to As SAGANet turns 1 yr old, what have you enjoyed and what would you like to see on the site in the future?

7 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Jordan W

Expert

"Are ribosomes viruses that have undergone endosymbiosis? I found someone else who a…"

Andrew Planet replied Apr 7, 2013 to Which Sci-fi technology do you wish we had?

13 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Andrew Planet

Expert

"Looking at another article (below) not directly related, it just occurred to me, bec…"

Andrew Planet replied Apr 6, 2013 to Which Sci-fi technology do you wish we had?

13 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Andrew Planet

Expert

"Wow! Coming from you, I'm flattered that you think that's an interesting idea. Your…"

Andrew Planet replied Apr 5, 2013 to Which Sci-fi technology do you wish we had?

13 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Andrew Planet

Expert

"I'd love bionic body parts.  I've worked really hard physically most of my life and…"

Andrew Planet replied Apr 3, 2013 to Which Sci-fi technology do you wish we had?

13 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Andrew Planet

Expert

"Yeah I hardly know anything about this and have often wondered if it has anything to…"

Andrew Planet replied Apr 3, 2013 to Which Sci-fi technology do you wish we had?

13 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Andrew Planet

Expert

"I wonder if water is confirmed as a cosmically universally ubiquitous life giving so…"

13 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Andrew Planet

Expert

"Because we can.  The same reason for exploring a new park around the corner or climb…"

Andrew Planet replied Mar 25, 2013 to If there was one reason to explore space, what do you think it would be?

2 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Stefan Harsan Farr

RSS

Forum

Ask your questions here!

Started by Gina Misra in SAGANet Discussions. Last reply by Peter Rasenberg Sep 1. 198 Replies

If you are trying to ask a question live during Ask an Astrobiologist, please do so in the main chatroom at the bottom of the screen! You can also ask on twitter @saganorg…Continue

© 2021   Blue Marble Space, a non-profit organization committed to science and science outreach.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service