Ian James Miller's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think you can say one way or the other. What happens once they can depends o…"

Ian James Miller replied May 18, 2020 to Ask your questions here!

181 May 6
Reply by Pritha Jaipal

"Why do we have warfare? The tribal community emerged because as we invented technolo…"

Ian James Miller replied May 11, 2020 to Ask your questions here!

181 May 6
Reply by Pritha Jaipal

"Good luck with the book. I have tried two fictional books on other planets, but I ha…"

Ian James Miller replied May 7, 2020 to Ask your questions here!

181 May 6
Reply by Pritha Jaipal

"Life appears to have to start with RNA, because there is no obvious means of chemica…"

Ian James Miller replied May 6, 2020 to Ask your questions here!

181 May 6
Reply by Pritha Jaipal

"Without making a direct comment, I would suggest to you that life must start with RN…"

Ian James Miller replied May 5, 2020 to Ask your questions here!

181 May 6
Reply by Pritha Jaipal

"It is most unlikely skin would reflect light. To totally reflect light you need an i…"

Ian James Miller replied May 5, 2020 to Ask your questions here!

181 May 6
Reply by Pritha Jaipal

"Most animals evolve colour to blend in with their background, and stripes or spots t…"

Ian James Miller replied May 4, 2020 to Ask your questions here!

181 May 6
Reply by Pritha Jaipal

"I am not sure you can be sure, after all, consider the variation in hight of life fo…"

Ian James Miller replied Apr 27, 2020 to Ask your questions here!

181 May 6
Reply by Pritha Jaipal

"You seem to have it under control. My question that you should address is, if you ar…"

Ian James Miller replied Apr 20, 2020 to Ask your questions here!

181 May 6
Reply by Pritha Jaipal

"Your proposed organism would not be the sole species for 25 million years because as…"

Ian James Miller replied Apr 19, 2020 to Ask your questions here!

181 May 6
Reply by Pritha Jaipal

RSS

Forum

Ask your questions here!

Started by Gina Misra in SAGANet Discussions. Last reply by Pritha Jaipal May 6. 181 Replies

If you are trying to ask a question live during Ask an Astrobiologist, please do so in the main chatroom at the bottom of the screen! You can also ask on twitter @saganorg…Continue

© 2021   Blue Marble Space, a non-profit organization committed to science and science outreach.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service