Heather Bethel's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"Hugo is still on my to-watch list. I loved the book. My mother introduced me to Meli…"

Heather Bethel replied Oct 18, 2013 to What is your favorite space-themed movie?

12 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Heather Bethel

Expert

"Oh! I would be remiss if I left Le Voyage Dans La Lune off the list. Without Georges…"

Heather Bethel replied Oct 16, 2013 to What is your favorite space-themed movie?

12 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Heather Bethel

Expert

"How did I miss The Dish? That looks like a fun film; I'll have to track it down. And…"

Heather Bethel replied Oct 16, 2013 to What is your favorite space-themed movie?

12 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Heather Bethel

Expert

"Thank you Sanjoy, for accepting me as who I am. ;-). I have always been the distract…"

Heather Bethel replied Oct 8, 2013 to What event would you travel back in time to see?

7 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Heather Bethel

Expert

"You mean I can only pick one event? I don't think I can do that."

Heather Bethel replied Oct 7, 2013 to What event would you travel back in time to see?

7 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Heather Bethel

Expert

"I might be glad to get away from my family for a few days, but since we are talking…"

Heather Bethel replied Sep 17, 2013 to What would you miss the most on your journey to Mars?

8 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by vooderbar

"Thanks Jordan! I have appointments on Mon and Tues this week. Is Wednesday a good da…"

Heather Bethel replied Sep 15, 2013 to *ALIEN DESIGNING GROUP*

45 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Sanjoy Som

"Yay! Thank you Sanjoy!"

Heather Bethel replied Sep 11, 2013 to *ALIEN DESIGNING GROUP*

45 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Sanjoy Som

Expert

"Only 8 months? What about entertainment for however long you live on Mars, and (assu…"

Heather Bethel replied Sep 9, 2013 to What would be on your mp3 playlist on your 8 months journey to Mars?

4 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Sanjoy Som

"Yeah, I have three 'aliens', though I prefer the term 'parasites'. Kids are like a g…"

Heather Bethel replied Sep 6, 2013 to *ALIEN DESIGNING GROUP*

45 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Sanjoy Som

RSS

Forum

Ask your questions here!

Started by Gina Misra in SAGANet Discussions. Last reply by Peter Rasenberg Sep 1. 198 Replies

If you are trying to ask a question live during Ask an Astrobiologist, please do so in the main chatroom at the bottom of the screen! You can also ask on twitter @saganorg…Continue

© 2021   Blue Marble Space, a non-profit organization committed to science and science outreach.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service