Graham E. Lau's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, there's so many. For a start, the recent Netflix show Alien Worlds has a lot of…"

Graham E. Lau replied May 16 to Ask your questions here!

198 Sep 1
Reply by Peter Rasenberg

"Your question is one that many of us are struggling with right now, Sam. Starlink an…"

198 Sep 1
Reply by Peter Rasenberg

"Hi Sarah! This is actually a really great question and one that many of us in astrob…"

198 Sep 1
Reply by Peter Rasenberg

"Hi Pritha! These are very fun questions, indeed. But, first off, one would need to…"

Graham E. Lau replied May 6 to Ask your questions here!

198 Sep 1
Reply by Peter Rasenberg

"Hi Brent, In answer to all of the questions you've posted here on the Rare Earth Hy…"

Graham E. Lau replied Mar 29 to Ask your questions here!

198 Sep 1
Reply by Peter Rasenberg

"Hi Christopher. That really depends on what you want the degree for. You can certain…"

Graham E. Lau replied Mar 22 to Ask your questions here!

198 Sep 1
Reply by Peter Rasenberg

"Hi Sam! While I personally don't think NASA itself should necessarily be responsible…"

Graham E. Lau replied Mar 21 to Ask your questions here!

198 Sep 1
Reply by Peter Rasenberg

"Interestingly, just after writing this, I saw a post about a recent paper that looke…"

Graham E. Lau replied Mar 19 to Ask your questions here!

198 Sep 1
Reply by Peter Rasenberg

"Hi Andy! This is a great question and was actually one that I was just asked after a…"

Graham E. Lau replied Mar 19 to Ask your questions here!

198 Sep 1
Reply by Peter Rasenberg

"Hi Taylor. It's absolutely fine to get into astrobiology with an undergraduate backg…"

Graham E. Lau replied Mar 5 to Ask your questions here!

198 Sep 1
Reply by Peter Rasenberg

RSS

Forum

Ask your questions here!

Started by Gina Misra in SAGANet Discussions. Last reply by Peter Rasenberg Sep 1. 198 Replies

If you are trying to ask a question live during Ask an Astrobiologist, please do so in the main chatroom at the bottom of the screen! You can also ask on twitter @saganorg…Continue

© 2021   Blue Marble Space, a non-profit organization committed to science and science outreach.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service